ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Comeback
Thread: The Comeback
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 12:56 AM
JoeKingPT is "The Comeback"

Good to see you back here, Will! I'll be following your journal!

Great workout today, I moved through it really quickly and also put up some good weight. Left shoulder giving me a little trouble on the close grip bench press, but it was manageable.

Shoulders/Arms

Barbell Clean and Jerk - 5 sets (5/5/5/5/5). Keep the weight the same across all sets.

Standing Dumbbell Press superset with Dumbbell Front Raises - 5 sets (30/8/6/4/2 for both). Use the first set as a warm up and go heavy the rest of the sets.

Dumbbell Lateral Raise superset with Barbell Upright Row - 5 sets (30/8/6/4/2). Don't alternate the dumbbells, but don't push press them either.

Barbell Curl Burnouts - 1 set. Select a weight you can curl only once, then strip some weight off and perform 2 reps, then strip weight and perform 3 reps, all the way to 10 reps. The only rest you should be taking is the time to change weight.

Incline Dumbbell Curl superset with Dumbbell Concentration Curls - 5 sets (30/8/6/4/2).

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 5 sets (30/8/6/4/2).

Barbell Skull Crushers superset with One-Arm Overhead Dumbbell Extensions - 5 sets (30/8/6//2).

Barbell Wrist Curl superset with Barbell Reverse Wrist Curl - 5 sets (20/20/20/20/20). Keep the weight the same and the rest intervals low.

Decline Sit Ups - 5 sets (25/25/25/25/25).