ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Comeback
Thread: The Comeback
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 05:24 PM
JoeKingPT is "The Comeback"

Yesterday's Shoulder/Arm workout was brutal! From start to finish it took about an hour and a half, I need to time it next time to be sure.

Shoulders/Arms

Standing Dumbbell Arnold Press - 5 sets (5/5/5/5/5). Try to avoid doing a push press, and get good rotation with your shoulders. 6 months ago I wasn't able to do these because my shoulders hurt too much, but now they feel great! Try increasing the weight a little from start to finish here.

Standing Behind The Neck Military Press superset with Alternating Front Dumbbell Raises - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6 for both). For both exercises, get as much range of motion as you can out of them. For the front raises, don't just stop at shoulder height, try to go beyond.

Dumbbell Reverse Flyes on an Incline Bench superset with Barbell Upright Rows - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6).

Barbell Curl - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6).

Incline Dumbbell Curl superset with Bent Over Concentration Curls - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6). I used the same weight for both exercises, but really focus on slowing down your reps!

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6). My chest was sore from the day before, but that helped me focus on using my triceps more. I love this exercise!

Standing Tricep Pulley Pushdown superset with Standing Dumbbell Overhead One-Arm Extensions - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6).

Barbell Wrist Curl superset with Barbell Reverse Wrist Curl - 5 sets (30/12/10/8/6). I haven't focused on forearms in a while, this will help keep them strong.

Decline Bench Sit Ups - 5 sets (25/25/25/25/25). It was tough to find the energy for these after the workout.

Cardio: 20-minutes on the Stairmaster (HIIT Intervals).