ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - From the beginning! An in depth discussion on Genesis.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 06:53 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birthright1 View Post

rickck48 What do you think the days are that God speaks of? Our day is based on how long it takes our planet to rotate and our year on how long it takes us to circle our star. So if God has created all then he either made the center from which he concludes his time from or he is the center. So would that make his days like light years or would it be a literal day in the time of man? This one is just a thinker...opinions will rule our answers but I am excited to see what we come up with for this!

During my study of the Bible which is the Holy Word of GOD to me. I find "light" or "Light" being shown to us in everything except evil or sin. I have found many commentaries that somewhat disagree with me, but I find the God, Creator and Redeemer to be the center Light for us.
My reasoning is because what was said in Genesis "let us make man in our imagine." He made us to be his companion and to keep company with him. You read in "Ex 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"
This verse brings to me that we are only his. I hope this is understandable.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!