ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - From the beginning! An in depth discussion on Genesis.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:12 AM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birthright1 View Post
Here is the rest of Chapter 1 so you see the full picture. With discussion comments added for the chapters as we go.

1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

*I like the way youíre thinking outside the box. Thatís what I want the point of this to be. Not to go into it with a closed opinion but an open mind and just look at what it says in its entirety. It is enlightening to me just to ponder upon these things.*

2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

*I donít know what the deep is. I always just think of a black hole or something. And yes the waters that God refers to come from know where. I assume they are created in vs. 1 because we go straight to water in vs. 6. As far as the spirit of God moving over the waters I will have to seek more knowledge for a better answer as well.*

3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Here I have to really think about a power great enough to show light of the day and to divide darkness. Who is light? Is God not a shiny light brighter than any darkness. He said he divided darkness from the light, what or who is darkness? Could this darkness be satan after he has been thrown out of Heaven? Think about it, we do not know the exact time satan was cast down out of Heaven. It had to be before Genesis, because he (satan) was trying to destroy man with Eve as what he did to man.

4. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
My eyes behold here that God saw the light was good and the darkness was evil. Here again I think outside the box by thinking that God was trying to divide satan from his children. This thinking makes think I would need to know when satan was cast down to fully answer this verse.

5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Here I hear the first day as stated by God himself. I am one to believe that God does not use time. Only we as his creation use time to any thing of knowledge.
This seems to be the first day that true light ever shined on in strength. This the beginning of B.C.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!