ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - From the beginning! An in depth discussion on Genesis.
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 03:07 AM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 2
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The earth being without form, makes me think that the earth at this time could still be a thought in Gods' mind. I see this because of void. Void to me says still there is no earth as we know it now. The earth would created at the big bang people talk about. Which I will fill in later verses. Now darkness is on the face of the deep. What is the deep? Is it the depth of nothing? Could it be a place in time that is long before time started? The last thing here that I can see being of great power, is when the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. The waters are spoken of, but we never see where the waters came from. I to pray over these and maybe have better answers.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!