ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Reincarnation
Thread: Reincarnation
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 05:01 AM
Birthright1 is The Master Blaster PUMP Master
Light-Heavyweight

First and foremost sorry to hear about your Grandmother! I was also very close to mine and I understand completely. As for mistakes made and lessons learned we all have our own skeletons. My closet is huge lol! I am very glad you have decided to share your story especially if it helps you with your motivation, goals and healing. We all come here for the same reason. Honest support from people who self-cure themselves with nutrition and health. Welcome back to the world of feeling good about yourself and hope that you find the information and help you may or may not need to stay feeling awesome! I do worry about the stress you place yourself in while reconnecting with your parents. Donít lose yourself in the process. Remember your goals and write them down and post them on your bathroom mirror so you have to read them every day. Hope you enjoy my honesty. Now Samael go get your PUMP on!

To post your Profile pic is in User CP tab, settings and options section, edit avatar, browse for your pic on your PC and load it up.
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live
Forever.

"Either you lift it or you don't."
Jesse Dawson Marunde