ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Yoga and bodybuilding
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 06:30 AM
Birthright1 is The Master Blaster PUMP Master
Light-Heavyweight

Yoga fits into life if it fits you as a person. That’s how i see it. Please remember that some of its positions in Yoga; no matter who tells you otherwise ARE IN FACT BAD FOR YOUR BACK! So please know and understand that proper techniques are essential for this type exercise. If you are practicing Yoga and you have not had an actual instructor to ensure you positions are correct please do so to avoid injury. I would also suggest that you see your physician and make an appointment with an physical therapists to discuss your flexibility and how the best way to improve it would be for your own individual circumstances. After many many years training i wish i would have understood how important technique and form was when i first began. You can avoid so many injuries by slowing down and taking your time to learn to do things the proper way. You will also find that when you slow down and use proper form and technique you will gain the full rewards of your exercise of choice no matter what it may be.
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live
Forever.

"Either you lift it or you don't."
Jesse Dawson Marunde