ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Comeback
Thread: The Comeback
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:46 PM
JoeKingPT is "The Comeback"

Default The Comeback

Hi everyone, most of you probably won't remember me, and those who do may not like me (probably for good reason). I used to help run this site under the handle "Yu Yevon", working as an administrator and content writer. If the mods will allow, I would like to just keep an online training journal in the journal forum to help keep me motivated for my bodybuilding comeback for 2014. I'm not here to stir the pot, I've taken 6-years off bodybuilding and want to get involved once again.

About me:

I've been a personal trainer since 1999 holding certifications with NASM, ACE, AFAA, ISSA and others. I currently hold the following certs: NASM CPT, PES, CES and dotFIT Nutrition. I have a B.S. from CSU Hayward in Kinesiology and an M.S. from CSU East Bay in Exercise Physiology. I am a Personal Training Director at an athlete-oriented facility in the Bay Area, California where I oversee a training staff of more than a dozen elite trainers. I have worked for supplement companies (Champion Nutrition, Promax) as well as a staff writer for Livestrong (over 150 articles) and dotFIT. There was a time I was known as the "supplement guru" here on ABC, writing dozens of articles for JHR.

But I also rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and for that I am sorry. I was a ****y twenty-something, but I've grown up a lot since then. I have a family now (a beautiful wife and wonderful son) and I am ready to jump back into the bodybuilding arena, but I can't do it alone, which is why I have come back - if you will let me.

- Joe