75x15

2b) Inverted row-

3) BB curl/Kneeling oh tricep ext-
75x12/75x12
80x12/80x12
85x13/85x13

Hang snatch.punching combo-
80x5/20 x 2

*Reality Check: you don't get results from excuses. You get them from busting your *** rep after rep, set after set, day after day, week after week and year after year. Skipping your training session (what motivated people chasing a goal do) not just working out (moving your body) because you are tired, you got a headache, you had a rough day at work or you got some sand in your ***** does not m...ake you better. For the love of baby Jesus I train in my freezing shed where I see every breathe come out during days like this and sweat my family jewels off in the summer! Why? I could just go inside and watch some stupid tv show like other lazy and unmotivated people. I don't do what I do for trophies, awards, praise from others to fulfill self esteem issues and I sure don't do it for money! I have suffered much self inflicted pain due to this lifestyle and I would not have it any other way. I am not some genetic freak who got this strong easily. I have busted my *** to add every pound to my lifts. I have never taken the easy way out and used some miracle supplement (doesn't exist) or performance enhancing drug. I continuously and quietly grind each training session to get bigger,stronger, more explosive and technically better. I record every set of the main lifts and analyze what I did right and wrong so the next set is better. I set objectives for every training day, week, month and year. Why? Because there are very few emotions that feel better than crushing a weight you once never thought you could hit. Then you realize you have not accomplished anything and it is a never ending cycle because you have to stay hungry and set a new objective to stride for. Why? Because you countdown the hours until you get that barbell in your hands again and you live for this stuff because your built like that! Anybody can go to a gym act all motivated for a few months but only the mentally and physically strong train day in and day out for a lifetime!
Once I stick to the program I am going to get really strong.
NO LIMITS!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ironbilt727