ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
Thanks for the links, I'll definitely read them tomorrow when I get a chance. And yea, losing 7 lbs of muscle is alittle disappointing but that is also the maximum estimate. I wasn't walking around 230 lbs all the time, I believe I only hit 230 on the scale on 2 occasions and that was night weight and I purposely bloated myself for my training lol. Majority of the time I was 225 lbs so 159.75 LBM down to now 156.56 LBM. Not bad.

Thank again for the help, I definitely see where you are coming from since I always heard the same thing about too much body fat hindering muscle gains.
No problem Arian.

If you have questions along the way, you know where to find me.

And if you only have time for one, read the first article.

------

Tuesday - Bench

Ring Dips
BWx12

* Power Clean 150x4 between bench sets, 6 total sets

Bench
300x1 - PR is 307.5, but very pleased with this considering the set of dips prior to working up to 300
257.5x6, 5, 4
237.5x6+4 rest pause
220x6+4 rest pause
182.5x4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 (10 rest between mini sets), 2nd round with 182.5 did 4,4,3,3

* Bent Rows 132.5x8 between pushups and OH extensions, 5 sets

Pushups
BWx15 rep w/ periodic pauses/isometric holds, 3 sets

Ab Bench OH Extensions 2 sets

--------

I am going to have to rethink my flat bench days, I feel it so much in my front delts.

I really enjoy my incline bench days, ironically, I feel it more in my chest on those days inspite of the incline which you'd think would make it more delt.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano