ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Just a check-in!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

Default Just a check-in!

Tally ho everyone!

Every once in a while I just like to throw up a post like this to see what everyone's up to and how life and lifting is going, especially as I only tend to do so every few months at most (life is so busy!). At 50+ hours a week and no internet at home I don't get to post much anymore, so how is everyone doing?

Since I last posted, more or less, I finished at the National Personal Training Institute, 100%ing all of their finals, A on every test, passed my NASM CPT, and after a few quiet months have a building practice of several clients and growing! Before long I can quit my dayjob and focus more on research and study (I focus on corrective exercise and endocrine function, so a lot of post-rehab and diabetic care), expanding my publishing repertoire (amazon book publishing), and other business ventures. Also as of this last weekend I am now engaged, so things are going well!

Hope to hear everyone in the community doing well!

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com