Hello everyone I am just returning to the fitness world and now that I am incredibly out of shape and overweight I have some questions that I had previously overlooked
If you could please provide me rationales for why to do this a certain way it would be greatly appreciated
- Should someone do cardio before or after weights? Does the order depend on your goals?
- should cardio and weights be done on seperate days? I am time constrained and fitting things in together may be better for my schedule
- as I have a focus on getting healthy and losing weight should I still consume post workout sugars? On weight days? On cardio das?
- which type of cardio should I do? Does it differ if I do weights and cardio se day?
- what is the maximum time I should spend in the gym? Just weights? Just cardio? Combined?