Hello everyone I am just returning to the fitness world and now that I am incredibly out of shape and overweight I have some questions that I had previously overlooked
If you could please provide me rationales for why to do this a certain way it would be greatly appreciated
- Should someone do cardio before or after weights? Does the order depend on your goals?
- should cardio and weights be done on seperate days? I am time constrained and fitting things in together may be better for my schedule
- as I have a focus on getting healthy and losing weight should I still consume post workout sugars? On weight days? On cardio das?
- which type of cardio should I do? Does it differ if I do weights and cardio se day?
- what is the maximum time I should spend in the gym? Just weights? Just cardio? Combined?
"The superior man is modest in his speech." but exceeds in his actions."
"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."