ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Frustration
Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:28 PM
10forty2 is Back In Da House!!
Heavyweight

Default Frustration

Morning Iron-Heads! Just a little frustrated rant before the day gets too old...

Things in the gym have been going great for me over the past month. Significant gains in lifts, body transformation, mental and attitude! Lately, during my morning routine, I've had a friend that wants to work-in with me. Now mind you.... I get to the gym at 5:00AM...do about 15 mins of cardio on the treadmill and then hit the weights hard for another 45 minutes. Then it's back home for a bowl of oatmeal, a shower and then off to work for the day. Not much time is built in for anything else in the routine.

NOW.... with my friend wanting to workout with me, I can't get the number of sets, number of exercises or the intensity I want. This morning, I was only able to get in 3 different exercises for back-day when I normally am able to get at least 5 different exercises. I LOVE back-day but this morning I left very frustrated. Arghhhhhh!!!!

Oh well, I'll back off my rant for now. I feel better. Maybe I'll go back tonight after work and finish off my lats/traps. I think I'll have to rethink my schedule for mornings. Maybe I'll go straight in and start with the weights and add cardio in later in the day....but that adds another trip tot he gym and time I really don't have.....I'll figure it out....