ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Self Evaluation:

Tried to give an honest evaluation of myself, and determined my weak points are (practically everything, lol):

Arm size
Hamstring size
Thigh and Calve leanness
Ab thickness
Rear/Lateral delt size
Upperback size

Changes to work on those areas:

Squat Day - more hamstring work both at the beginning and the end of the workout. Plus more higher rep/continuous tension sets.

Deadlift Day - thinking about including occlusion again to help with leanness. Also considering doing some higher rep calve work (I never touch calves).

Bench Day - more chain work (for triceps). More supersets/active rest with upperback hypertrophy work. Pecs/front delts are a strength, so considering cutting some volume on presses and adding in some more direct arm or back work.

Back Day - I find it easy to superset weighted ab crunches on back day but I haven't been doing it. I really need to make abs a priority to get them thicker.

Arm Days - since this day isn't very taxing, I can easily add in some rear and lateral delt work.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano