ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - I can do all things through christ who STRENGTHENS me.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:46 PM
MorThanAConqeror should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickck48 View Post
Hey More, it is an honor to see your schedule. I get to see the hard work you put into it. Stay Blessed.
I appreciate it Rick! Ive been trying to get the mentality of consistency rules over most variables. I can become compulsive with finding the perfect diet and training routine but i am relying on my common sense/gathered knowledge as of now. Gonna put in the hard work and reach my goals.
My name is cliff by the way.
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

"I believe in christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
"Never compare this Book with other books. This Book is from heaven. It does not contain the Word of God; it is the Word of God. It is supernatural in origin, eternal in duration and value, infinite in scope and Divine in authorship. Read it through! Pray it in! Write it down." Smith Wigglesworth