ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Happy Hump Day!
Thread: Happy Hump Day!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:17 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10forty2 View Post
First and foremost Rick, Thanks for your service!!!

Sorry about your back. I have a herniated disk in my neck that, thankfully, I avoided surgery on last year. I had some traditional Chinese acupuncture, lots of rest and some good drugs. It took about 3 months to get over, but so far so good! Still weak on my left side and lost arm mass from being unable to use it. The herniation caused nerve pinching/numbness down my left arm. I still have semi-numb fingers on my left hand but everything's functional so I'm not complaining. I'll probably not get back to the intensity that I was when I stopped, just cause I'm old now and my old joints can't take it. But I do plan to lean back down and re-build some much needed muscle. Keep at it Rick, and you'll achieve your goals!!

One thing I forgot to add10forty2, I am 59 years old now. I like you have faith in my Lord Jesus and I know this will work if I persevere. Thanks my brother.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!