ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Happy Hump Day!
Thread: Happy Hump Day!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:37 PM
10forty2 is Back In Da House!!
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickck48 View Post
Wow! 10forty2 you have 6 years listed and I am the same. My low back finally went absolutely out. Not from workouts but from jumping when I was an Airborne Ranger in the Army. I started back about 2 weeks ago. You can see my schedule in the online training. I am doing light workouts and lifting. I actually do no back work other than upper back.
Hey I just to wish Godspeed in getting back to you want to be. I am about to get my journal on my workout for the week so far here. Lift it in form and you won't need anymore.
First and foremost Rick, Thanks for your service!!!

Sorry about your back. I have a herniated disk in my neck that, thankfully, I avoided surgery on last year. I had some traditional Chinese acupuncture, lots of rest and some good drugs. It took about 3 months to get over, but so far so good! Still weak on my left side and lost arm mass from being unable to use it. The herniation caused nerve pinching/numbness down my left arm. I still have semi-numb fingers on my left hand but everything's functional so I'm not complaining. I'll probably not get back to the intensity that I was when I stopped, just cause I'm old now and my old joints can't take it. But I do plan to lean back down and re-build some much needed muscle. Keep at it Rick, and you'll achieve your goals!!