ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Hello, im back
Thread: Hello, im back
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Dsilowka3 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Hello, im back

Hey Guys,

It's been a long time since ive been on here. Ive recently decided I need to get back in shape and in general be healthier. Life has been pretty hectic so i've let myself go eating terrible food for years now. Ive put on about 60+ lbs over the last few years especially. So im starting a diet

Im hoping you guys can help critique my typical daily food intake and improve on it where its neeeded. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Typical day:
Wake up at 7am
by 7:30am - 2 eggs, scrambled, w/ peppers and onions cooked in coconut oil
half of a grapefruit
coffee (black)
cup of water
(im thinking of incorporating some oats, thoughts?)

*go in to work around 9am most days

10-10:30am - 1 cup of greek yogurt either plain or vanilla.

1-1:30pm - Lunch - half can of Tuna three days a week with an avacado otherwise leftovers from the dinner the night before chicken, salad, vegetables etc again all split in half.

4-4:30 - 1 cup of blueberries

7-7:30 - the remaining half of my tuna and avacado or leftovers from the night before

*typically i get out of work late around 9pm or am able to be home and cook food again around this time.

9:30-10 - generally I try to keep it light, fresh vegetables, chicken or fish.

I try to be asleep around 11, latest midnight. I know im lacking in the sleep department but ive been this way for years and I dont notice huge effects of fatigue etc. as long as i get 6-8 hours a night im usually ok.

Thanks again!!!