ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Links Reawakening
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Default Links Reawakening

Well welcome to my log ladies and gents. Been around for a long time here, but been MIA for a while. I apologize for that but Im back in full action now. I want to bring back ABC with a vengeance! And to do that Ive....

Decided to start a journal back up again. Ive been doing a Keto diet for the past 3 months. Went from 190 (about 18%BF) down to 170 (about 10%BF). Will be finishing this week with the diet then slowly reintroducing some calories back into the diet, trying to stay as close to that 10% as possible while still adding a little mass.

As far as my workout goes, pretty much your normal split. Although during my cut I was doing upwards of a hour and a half of cardio, 45 minutes of that fasted cardio in the am and another 45 after the workout. It was brutal.

Back/Bi
Chest/Tri
Soulders
Off
Arms/Abs
Legs
Off

Hopefully with this journal Ill toss in some pictures, of random things Im eating or of progress pictures. I might even do videos not sure yet.

So now your all caught up lets get this ***** started!