ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Wednesday - off

Thursday - off - kind of

Didn't workout over my lunch break, worked out at 10pm before a midnight shift. Everyone sleeping, so I can't clang plates, had to be creative

Back/Triceps

Chinup w/ tricep rope pressdowns
BW+25 x 6, 4 sets
BW+10 x 6, 4 sets

Ring Row w/ pushups
BW x 6, 4 sets

Rope Cable Row
113x8, 4 sets

Ring Row (feet on bench) w/ pushups
BWx8, 4 sets

-----

I've been hinting at some big news lately. Basically, my wife and I are taking care of my wife's cousin's 3.5 year old until the cousin gets her life in order. My kids are a bit older so it is hard going back to having a young child. Lots of work, always need supervision.

My wife is a stay at home mom, so instead of me coming home and working out on my lunch break, I will come home and give her a respite. Same thing when I get home from work. Thus my workouts will have to be:

1) Early AM before work when everyone is sleeping or late PM after the new child is asleep
2) No clanging plates/loud noices either way because people are sleeping in the house; this rules out many of my staple exercises (bench press, deadlifts, etc) unfortunately.

My workouts will likely become much more abbreviated and bodyweight focused until we settle into some type of routine....which could be months.

I will rise to the occasion (I may literally have to rise to it early in the AM, lol). I am convinced I can at least maintain what I have worked hard for with abbreviated workouts if I am smart with my time.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano