ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The creation of a personal trainer.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

So I got my call back from the doctor over the physical that I went and had for school, with a particular question on my hormone levels. To start with my HDL levels are down draaastically and I need to work on this like mad. But most importantly, my testosterone levels are at 192. It should be over 500, all the way up to 800. I have a bad curve in my lumbar, I don't sleep, I'm obese, and there are other things that could affect this. Regardless, getting this fixed could be a life changer. I feel like **** every day, this could change that.

So my HDL may be at 37 if I heard correctly over the phone. I want it back above 40, if possible, well over 60-80.
My blood pressure is 130/72. This is prehypertension. This needs to drop below 120.
Bodyfat is at 31.52, I want it below 20.
Bodyweight is 242, Generally speaking (as in if muscle increase a lot this is obviously not nailed down) I want to be under 200.
My RHR is at 65 which is pretty good, but I want it under 60.
My hips (where I actually keep my pants line at) measures at 49. I want this down to 34.

More stats to come I'm sure.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com

Last edited by Algavinn; 10-11-2012 at 01:14 AM.