ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - lose measurement(mass) and at the same time gain
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ectomorph42 View Post
I'm planning to narrow my hips(thighs and buttocks) and at the same time build mass for my upper body(shoulders and chest) is it possible to do it at the same time? how is my workout should be for losing mass in hips? how about the calorie intake? is it possible to lose mass in other areas while gaining mass in other areas?

thanks?
Yes. You could theoretically focus your training on upperbody, while only doing just enough to maintain your legs. Assuming you were in a slight caloric deficit, you could possibly trim some fat off of the leg region while maintaining or evening putting on some size on the upperbody.

Calorie intake would be based on what you are currently eating and what is currently happening on the scale.

Again, theoretically yes, it is possible to lose mass in some areas while gaining it in others, but it will not be easy. Good luck.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano