- Peanut/almond butter on rice cakes
- Sliced turkey
- Nuts (or even better; trail mix)
- Peanut butter on celery
- Sliced fruit
There are non-dairy protein powders, such as soy protein, rice protein, pea protein, etc that may interest you.
As far as healthy choices go...
- Protein: Chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey, lean beef
- Carbs: Brown rice, quinoa, pearl barley, couscous, beans
- Condiments/Spices: Pepper, onion, chili, teriyaki, white vinegar
- Fats: Oils, nuts, seeds
- Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, asparagus
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, berries, kiwi fruit
I poach chicken on a Sunday night, freeze it, then the night before each working day i'll put it in the fridge to let it defrost. In the morning i'll cook up some couscous before leaving. I also bring with me some frozen vegetables (from a packet). All I have to do at work is heat them up in the microwave.