ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - obama is president!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Wizard24 is mixing up the diet.
Lightweight

And then we have the President’s latest trick, using yet another Executive Order to suspend the immigration and deportation laws regarding the so-called “Dreamers” (children who were brought to this country illegally, by their parents, when they were under the age of 15, and are now between the ages of 16 and 30, have graduated high school, have a GED or have served in the military, and have not been convicted of a crime). I will not pass judgment on the intent of the order, but I will contend that it is not within President Obama’s constitutionally instituted powers to do this. In fact the President has admitted that he does not rightly have the power to do this.

“America is a nation of laws, which means I, as the President, am obligated to enforce the law. I don't have a choice about that. That's part of my job. . . Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply, through executive order, ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President,”
- Barrack Obama (March 2011)

I honestly don’t see how people can make the argument that he should be re-elected.
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23