ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - obama is president!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:43 PM
bigironcross is working to get less huge and better proportioned!
Middleweight

Ahh, to be young again and so certain of my views.

When the Republicans controlled the White House, the Senate and the House, did the deficit go down or up? Do they walk the walk or only talk the talk?

I believe that a progressive tax code is the only fair tax code. People, including me, who have achieved a certain level of success and realize the American Dream should enjoy supporting the programs that have made the country great. The greater that we have benefited, the greater taxes we should pay.

I believe that we need more regulation of the banking industry (and, many other industries).

I believe that an one-payer healthcare system would have been better than Obamacare but Obamacare is better than what we had.

I believe that most do not realize that they are only one healthcare issue away from or a few paychecks away from needing the programs that they are so against.

I do not believe that government is a bad word and that the private sector always does a better job than government.

I guess that I haven't supplied the logic, statistics or facts that you require but I'm sure they are just a few google seaches away.