ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - obama is president!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Wizard24 is mixing up the diet.
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigironcross View Post
Because, McCain, Romney nor any other Republican care about any of the issues that you mention.
This statement right here makes me think there is no reason trying to discuss this with you because your argument is based on ideology and is not grounded in logic, statistics or facts. To say that not one Republican cares about the deficit, or creating jobs, or entitlement reform, or our credit rating and all that it affects is completely asinine and makes you appear to be nothing more than a drone.

Quote:
They care more about lower tax rates on the wealthy than addressing any issues that our nation face.
This is complete rubbish. Conservatives want to lower the tax rates across the board and drastically simplify the Tax Code. Yes, this would lower tax rates on the wealthy, but it would lower them for others as well. To say that they want to just help the rich is disingenuous at best.

Quote:
His real problem was that Obama trying to work with the Republican congress and all they were interested in was to keep him from being re-elected.
I hear this one a lot too, but could you please give me an example of how President tried, “to work with the Republican Congress”? (Which as Commander pointed out has in fact NOT been a Republican Congress for most of his presidency). Yes they were interested in keeping him from being re-elected . . . just as the Democrats were interested in keeping Bush from being re-elected and the Congress before that was interested in keeping Clinton from being re-elected. I mean they even tried to impeach Clinton, and he still managed to “work with the Republican Congress” and got things done.

Quote:
Hillary and Bill tried to convince everyone that health-care needed addressed in the early to mid-90s but it didn't become an issue until "your" health-care goes away or costs to much.
I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Quote:
I desire that the next generation has it better than the current. It doesn't look promising with the current so-called, self-named conservative, christian majority.
The child that was born just this morning inherited over $50,325 in federal debt. If he had been born 4 years ago it would have been $32,491 (a 55% increase). He is 51% more likely to be fed by using Food Stamps and 23% more likely to be brought home to a house in foreclosure. If we keep on the current path the next generation will most definitely NOT have it better.
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23