ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - obama is president!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Wizard24 is mixing up the diet.
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigironcross View Post
I think that Obama did the best that he could with the situation that he was given and the obstacles thrown in his path. He has my vote.
If the best he could do was oversee 4 years of $1 Trillion plus deficits and over $16 Trillion deficit in total at the end of 4 years (when he promised to cut said deficit in half), have less Americans holding jobs today than when he took office, produce 3 budgets that have garnered exactly ZERO votes in either house, oversee the first US sovereign debt downgrade in American history, have the lowest home ownership rate since the mid-60s, add nearly 20 million people onto the food stamp program, have the percentage of taxpayers be the lowest % on record, and have his signature piece of legislation about to be ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court . . . I have to ask, WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE YOUR VOTE??
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23

Last edited by Wizard24; 06-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.