ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Must Have Supplements For the Trainer?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphecy View Post
It's good to be back at ABCbodybuilding as I've been gone for a while and to say the least, have fully committed to training and staying health.

I'm currently ~213 pounds and have been hitting the gym with great intensity for approximately 9 months and have seen great progress. I changed my diet religiously and have lost approximately 7 pounds, though I have seen positive significant changes in mass.

My goal is to now drop body fat and I am currently taking BCAAs & Whey Protein. Nothing else. Am I cutting myself & results short by not adding additional supplements? If so. Any suggestions of what else I should be taking?

My goal is to drop to ~203, sustain my current body frame, and drop body fat.
That is fine, I entered a bodybuilding show recently and was very lean. Throughout my prep I only used whey, creatine and BCAA. The final 3 weeks I used a caffeine pill (200mg) in the morning when I walked my dog. That was it, nothing fancy. Fat loss is accomplished by a sensible diet (assuming your training is in order).

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano