ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
  #1871  
Old 03-26-2012, 07:32 PM
HardCory's Avatar
HardCory HardCory is offline
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 5,162
Default

That makes sense; I read an article by Layne Norton that said 80% of the weight loss should come from diet and the other 20% should come from cardio. Glad I read that because I would have went overboard with the cardio. I've actually cut the cardio out of my bulk until my cut begins to reset everything.
__________________
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men"
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Reply With Quote