ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - I feel terrible
Thread: I feel terrible
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Wizard24 is mixing up the diet.
Lightweight

Iíll make 3 points and then I am going to leave this thread b/c I can see where it is heading:

1. Donít worry about working up your faith. Itís not your faith anyway. It is the faith of Jesus Christ that God can put in you if you ask Him (Rom 3:22). Do you doubt that Christ had perfect faith in God Almighty? You, personally, donít have the faith in God that you need and you CANíT ďwork it upĒ. You CAN however, ask God that He supply you with the faith you need . . . and ask Him more than just once.

2.You need to own the fact that the problem is with you, not God or anyone else. Do you think that God cannot hear your prayers? Does He not know what is wrong with you, or is not powerful enough to heal you of your sickness? It is Godís will that you be healed. Jesus Christ was brutally beaten so that you could be healed (Isa 53:4-5). Therefore, if God can heal you, knows how to heal you, and wants to heal you, then there is only one explanation left as to why you havenít yet been healed. There is something that you are doing to limit God in this area. I cannot not tell you what it is, nor can anyone else on this forum. It is something that you need to figure out for yourself. Earnest prayer, meditation and fasting can help you figure it out.

3. You say that you have prayed ONCE for healing MANY YEARS AGO, and now you wonder why you havenít been healed. Let me ask you, if you fell in a well many years ago, would you have immediately screamed out, ďHELP!!!Ē and then shut up for the next few years patiently waiting for someone to, on the off chance, stick their head down the well just to see if there was anyone stuck down there? Sounds rather ridiculous doesnít it? More likely you would have screamed until you were horse trying to get anyoneís attention. Keep praying, donít give up. Scriptures tell us to pray without ceasing. Be diligent.

I wish you all the best.
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23