ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - I feel terrible
Thread: I feel terrible
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such difficult times. Do you attend a church, if so have you considered speaking to one of the pastors? This way you don't have to worry about someone who only cares about your money. As far as antidepressants go I would only use those as a last resort; I was put on them in my teens, and when it came time to get off of them the with-drawls were horrible. When life isn't going well for me, or when I don't feel close to God I try to eliminate anything that distracts me from seeking Him (i.e., only listen to Christian music, read the Bible daily, don't watch bad shows on TV). Also just getting out and going somewhere where you can eliminate the noise of everyday life. I've gone in the woods; read the Bible and meditated for for few hours. Keep your head up and trust in the healing hand of God, and you always know you have your ABC brothers here if you need someone to talk to.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever