ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Trial of Dedication, a workout journal.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

I finally got into the gym today after nearly a week without being able to get to the weights. Every day is a fatigue day but the heat in the gym (it's directly connected to the saunas, its always boiling) was just too much. I had to really limit myself and I left several sets early. Overall I was pretty happy though, I hit most of my body pretty well, and I can already see strength and endurance increases as my body remembers what the hell I'm doing to it.

Also I tried a vega (very excellent vegan sports brand, created by a world champion vegan triathelete) endurance rehydration powder for my during workout drink...my god not only was it unpleasant, I felt like I was drinking salt. This is part of the reason why I had to quit short. I won't be doing that again. Momentarily I will try the recovery gel though, dates and electrolytes mostly. Much higher hopes for that. Also hoping my protein shake in the fridge is still good from a few days ago...

Numbers are again, approximate but I tend to have a good memory for my sets and reps. Next time I will bring my log.

leg press
1x25x315
1x15x315

lat pulldown
1x15x130
1x12x130 reverse

bench
1x12x130

pec fly
1x15x100
1x12x100

bicep bar curl
1x20x40 reverse
1x12x60

tricep pull down
1x12x60 reverse
1x12x90

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com