OH Press
135x5, 6 sets

superset with

Chinup
37.5x6, 6, 6, 6

Matlese Hold, 4 holds
superset with
Lateral Raise deadstop on bench then Lateral Raise regular reps, 8 lb

*Deadlifts with chains are awesome. I've been working with right around 340 for my regular sets, so I thought 290 plus 50 pounds of chains would be a great start. Even though it should have been easier since the begining of the ROM was lighter, the accomodating resistance and this being my first attempt at chained deadlift made it a nice challenge. I was still explosive, but it took a much more focused effort to make sure my form was solid and I finished hard with my glutes/hams. I really enjoyed it.

------

G-FLUX AT IT'S BEST!

At nine weeks from my previous "contest", I was training almost daily like I am now. But the difference in explosiveness and other factors such as workout density (I use a lot of supersets/active rest now) have created a scenario where I am burning a ton more calories. More in, more out, equals more G-flux and better body composition in my book.

At nine weeks out, I weighed the same that I weigh now, 180-181. However, I was eating:
2265 calories, 86 fat, 172 carbs, 201 protein

Now I am eating:
3142, 123, 291, 220

However, even that doesn't paint an accurate picture, because I've had to have about 4 refeed days in the past 2 weeks. Refeed looked like this:
4763, 133, 632, 261

Plus, I made an extra bowl of outmeal on about 3 afternoons with about 380 to 400 calories.

Factoring in the refeeds and oatmeal, I actually averaged:
3687 calories and 397 grams of carbs over the last 2 weeks.

1400 more calories and 225 more grams of carbs than last diet at the same weight and same time frame!

And in the last two weeks, my bodyweight average was 186.1 on January 30th and 182.1 on February 13th. During the previous cut, I went from 182.4 on July 19th 2010 to 181.0 on August 2nd. So it is not like I am comparing apples to oranges either. In fact, I had MORE WEIGHT LOSS while consuming more carbs and calories.

I've tried my best to become a nutrient partitioning machine...I think it's working.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 02-16-2012 at 06:44 PM.