ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
I see you went from 170ish to 200 and now you are in the 180s. How much lighter do you expect to be come competition time?
I expect to be mid 170's.

I finished last cut at 170 before starting my contest prep week. I would say my conditioning now is almost EQUAL to the conditioning I had at 170 and I weigh 182-183. By 180 I should have pretty much equal conditioning in my opinion. Getting to 175 would mean I come in with even better conditioning than last cut and with more muscle as well.

------

Wow, I posed pumped up for the first time (during this prep) last night after doing the Prowler Leg Protocol and additional upperbody sled work. The increased size and vascularity were fun to say the least. And to add to that, I was in a public restroom (don't ask) and the lighting was PERFECT. I am definitely feeling confident.

However, it made me think, I am glad that I do the rest of my posing in less than perfect lighting with a non-pumped up body. Because if I can get to a point where I look good not-pumped (and I feel I am getting there) than the added confidence of knowing I will look even better come competition day with a tan and pump are simply icing on the cake.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano