ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - St. Louis Cardinals
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

I think the cards will be fine. They have much better pitching if you add oswalt / wainwright. And you got several very solid bats. I really can't judge how the absense of pujols will effect your lineup though, guess we'll find out!

Yeah, that trade was one of our worst ever for the giants. Only time will tell just how bad it was, depending on how Zach matures...

Yes, this off season was baffling. We have two good prospects at first base, so I can semi see not getting pujols / fielder. I was actually most disappointing at our lack of effort to obtain a quality shortstop, where we have zero prospects (except for a few scrubs that can't hit). Particularly, jose reyes signed a really reasonable contract (considering todays contracts). He could have filled a massive whole for us...

Obviously the giants pitching is still fantastic. But it is really a shame we can't surround lincecum, cain, etc. with some good hitting. Realistically, I don't think the giants will contend again until 2013, but we'll see...if we somehow make the playoffs, we are always a threat.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.