ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Critique my diet/routine please
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Wizard24 is mixing up the diet.
Lightweight

I would echo what Commander says about worrying your cals are too low at the beginning of your journey. I donít know how many calories you were eating before you started this diet, but I would wager a guess that was over twice as many as you are getting in now. You are doing a great job of losing weight now which is awesome, but at some point that will subside and to keep it going you will need to lower your calories again. If you are at 1,500 now you are not leaving yourself much room to lower them in the future.

Aside from that your routine and diet look pretty good. I would say you could add some protein source into your lunch meal (tuna, chicken, sardines . . .) and a shake (protein, not milkshake) in there somewhere would be beneficial. You are off to a great start, so keep it up!!
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23