ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

OK, here is my posing routine for the night show (with my excited dog in the background)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXv7zoC8gOU

I encourage critique.

I feel the need to work on facial expression for one and moving more smoothing in some of the poses (side bicep for one, I was shifty).

Also, please excuse the sound, I put the stereo in a bad spot.

Music:

Trip Lee - Twisted (Inspired from James 1:16-17)

Lyrics

"Do not be deceived my beloved brothers, every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights, don't get it twisted man

My life ain't never been mine, yeah I work hard and yeah I grind, but not to get rich man not to shine, not to get rich man not to shine.
And I don't boast much I don't brag, cause everything I got man I got it from Dad, and matter fact ain't one thing I have, that God ain't put here in my hand,
So I say remember that your legs work, cause of 'em, next time you running for your goals think who's really running it.
Everything is under Him planets, countries, cities, hoods, don't get it twisted God did it, done it, got it!? Good!"

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 01-11-2012 at 11:53 PM.