ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
you managed to stay fairly lean on that bulk..can still see the "tear drop"...also, the outer sweep on your quads is pretty good...once you cut down, I am sure you will see some separation from the rear positions.
Thanks, here's the weird thing. I felt lean until I saw the pictures. Pictures don't lie. I know I am not fat, it's just that I didn't gain as much pure muscle as I had hoped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
once you cut down, I am sure you will see some separation from the rear positions.
I hope to, that was one area that I didn't see definition on last cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCory View Post
I agree that you stayed lean on this bulk, and there's noticeable difference in the size of your arms and legs. Good stuff.
Thanks. I appreciate your insight.

I think I am going to focus more on upperbody for the remainder of contest prep. Still doing legs daily, but decreasing volume for legs and increasing volume for upper body.

Thoughts on that?

I feel like bodybuilding aesthetics-wise, I will get more bang for my buck with a more impressive upperbody. I think my legs will already look decent once they are lean.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano