ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard24 View Post
Donít beat yourself up for your momentary lapse.
I will not. I will learn from it, both the lapse and the actions that led up to the lapse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard24 View Post
What you have embarked on is a long arduous journey. We all have done things that are hard or taxing and all have considered quitting at one time or another. Anyone who says that they havenít is just plain lying. Not many, however, after contemplating it, refuse to quit. That is what shows true strength and that is what you can draw on for motivation. Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

ďI never said that it would be easy, only that it would be worth it.Ē
Thanks for your words and as always for following along.

I will bring my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
Very insightful post. I know you would never quit, don't be ashamed. When I feel run down, I just say "you never get where you are going by talking about it".
Thanks bigbear, I try to share as much as I can with you guys, otherwise, it just gets boring for me logging weights day after day. Granted, it may be long periods without any insights, but when they come, I try to share.

I like your attitude.

Here's to one more workout done, one more closer to the show. 107 Days.

Wednedsay

HFS 4x5

Normally Wednesday is heavy bench day. But I don't feel it is appropriate to go heavy on bench yet. It would be counter productive right now, maybe next week.

Squat 220
Bench 190
Deadlift 306
OH Press 110

Active Rest:
Band Face Pulls

Work capacity increasing, much less winded today. Almost phlegm free, just hacking up small bits every now and then (aren't you glad I give you all the gorey details? )

Really nice soreness in the lats from yesterdays stiff arm pulldowns. Hit traps/delts nicely today with many sets of face pulls.

Last Night

Arms/Delts/Abs light isolation work

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano