ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
Everything is starting to come together. All the hard work you've put in is showing and it's going to be crazy once you start dieting down. I already achieved all my goals for 2011 and so I had to add new ones. The latest one is to hit a 400 lbs squat before the year ends. You are almost there with your goals. Keep up the good work!
Thanks Arian, I appreciate the kind words and that you took the time to find my manifesto and repost it!

Rereading the manifesto lets me know that I've been mostly on track. Not hitting occlusion much lately, but on the flip side, leg volume has been up drastically with daily squatting/deadlifting and I walk my dog 5 to 6 days a week now instead of only 2-3 (my wife's foot is hurt and she can't walk him).

Weight gain is slightly behind where I'd like to be, but quality over quantity at this point, not going to get sloppy 5 weeks before my contest diet.

Great job hitting your goals early! Time to smash new ones.

---------

Friday

Knees hurting a bit, I guess they are taking a slight beating from squatting 17 times in the last 17 days.

HFS 4x5

Squat 235
DB Bench 75 (last set did 8 reps)
Deadlift 321
OH Press 127.5

OH Press
110x5, 8

Active Rest:
Chinup
BWx10, 5 sets

1 Arm OH Rope Press

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 10-28-2011 at 07:18 PM.