ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Trial of Dedication, a workout journal.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

Many months later I return to the journal. I had a fractured ulna, which took me out of the game for several months due to inability to move my arm and inability to deal with the heat from the cast. So I've lost half my muscle mass, gained at least 20lbs of mostly fat, lost a **** ton of flexibility, and much of my conditioning.

So the goal is to drop from my current 237.5 to 210 as an initial goal, and a return to my flexibility and mass.

The method? The foundation is continuing TKD for an hour+ on Monday and Wednesday, as well as using my newly purchased home recumbent bike for 30-60 minutes at least 5 times a week, at least at moderate low intensity.

The biggest problem is getting back to lifting, which hasn't happened near enough. I need my muscle mass back to get my metabolism and strength.

Either way, every journey begins again and again, and so too it is time to begin once more.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com