ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Presidential Politics
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Wizard24 is mixing up the diet.
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
My question for you guys is if Ron Paul actually becomes President, do you think the Congress will pass any of his "extreme" ideas? Do you really think they will let him end the Fed and bring back all the troops and cut all these government organizations? Also, do you think if all that goes through, that the next President won't just overturn everything?
I think that Paul would definitely be able to force an audit of the Fed, which would be a huge start. Once the books are open and if the media would report on what is going on with the Fed, then the ball would start rolling. Every action needs to start somewhere. The devaluation of the US currency has done more to wipe out the middle class in this country than any business has. A stable currency, a less convoluted Tax Code, and repeal of business killing regulations such as Obamacare, Dodd/Frank and SOX would do wonders for the economy.
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Matthew 24:35

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23