ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Presidential Politics
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:00 PM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
Yeah, when he starts to talk about "blowback" I get frustrated. He doesn't grasp that Islam has been at war with the West since it's inception. Sure, it's possible for the West to aggravate extremists, but even if we don't aggravate them and we adopt some pacifist stance, they STILL hate us and will continually attempt to take over the West. If not with outright terror, than with demographics (look at their birthrates) right here in America even, let alone places like France and Spain.

OK, I will end my rant.

But even though I think he is wrong on blowback, I do trust he will protect America. He is good on defense.
Watch out Commander, I'm coming for you! lol

Not big into politics but Ron Paul seems the most honest guy up there in the debates. I think it is hard to agree with a candidate 100% so you have to see who has the best overall ideas and you agree with on the majority of things. And Ron Paul is seeming to be that person for me.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page