ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - ANDRO'S Journey of CAN and WILL
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:48 PM
will-work4andro is beastmode!!!
Professor of Pain!!

9/14/11

today i felt pretty good in the gym...i'm going to be transitioning into something new next week to help me continue my progress back to full recovery...Friday we leave for Kansas City and i'm super pumped...in other news that has me kind of having mixed feelings...my mom called me after i left the gym and told me that my brother quit his job due to a lot of verbal abuse from his boss...my brother basically has worked for this guy for over 15 years so it came as a shock...now most people by now realize i don't have a great relationship with my immediate family, for reasons outside the scope of a forum..and i honestly don't have any relationship with my brother outside of his son...i honestly didn't know how to respond because i don't wish any ill upon him and i certainly don't want anything but the best for my nephew...but sometimes what goes around comes around 10 fold...and that sounds super bad...but that's kind of what i'm feeling...i know when i needed one thing from him at my lowest point, he and a few others who were supposed to be "family" were nowhere to be found...you reap what you sow

BB Squat-
5 x 6

BFR Leg Extensions-
30-15-15-15-15

Leg Curls-
4 x 8

Slanted Calves-
4 x 12

Decline Abs-
3 x 12

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity