Chest, Triceps 29/8/2011

Warmup

Incline Chest Presses, 30x30, 40x20, 50x20, 70x12, 70x12, 70x12, 70x12
superset - dumbbell lateral raises single arm, 30x8 or 35x6 each set
superset - dumbbell shoulder shrugs, 30x20 each set
superset - diamond pushups leaning against top of incline incline bench

Old School Extensions, 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure
superset - Tricep Extensions, 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure
superset - California Presses (negative only), 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure
superset - Close Grip Tricep Presses (short ROM), 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure, 60xfailure

Leaning Tricep Extensions. 4 sets x failure + stretch on last rep. I'm not sure what this exercise may actually be called. You lock out the smith machine bar like 2.5ft off the ground. Then stand 3-4 feet from the bar and lean out and grab the bar w/ a slightly closer than shoulder width grip. Then your head goes under the bar like you're doing overhead extensions but you're learning forwards w/ your bodyweight.

Pretty good workout. I felt pretty flat/tired the whole time. I don't think I ate enough carbs today.

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence." - Arnold Schwarzenegger