ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Desert Training
Thread: Desert Training
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:53 AM
NJI is gaining weight!!
Hyperplasia Aggressor!!

Default Desert Training

Well, my wrist surgery last year is over. It's been one of the longest years of my life not being able to train. I went from 190lbs last summer to 158lbs after my surgery/rehab. Now I'm 100% back and I have no wrist pain. I'm currently deployed and training hard. Here goes.

-Stats-
Current weight: unknown, ~165lbs
Goal: 200lbs
Squat Goal: 500lbs (by end of 6 months here)
--I think my squat hasn't been high enough due to weak hamstring, this will be a priority.

-Meals-
I can only eat 3 meals/day here and the only other thing I can have is supplements. I go for 50g protein and 100g carbs each meal. I can't measure it out I have to eyeball it by what they slap down on my plate. I'll be utitlizing BCAA's/whey between meals.

-Full Supplement List-
Whey protein
BCAA's
Fish Oils
Vitamin C
Multivitamin
Calcium
Creatine
HMB
Dextrose
Beta Alanine
Join support
Caffeine

-Training Style-
I train by feeling. High volume, very low rest periods, lots of supersets (2-4/set), pullups every workout. It's like circuit training with heavy weights and tons of supersets.

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence." - Arnold Schwarzenegger