ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCory View Post
Loving the intensity, great mindset going into your first show, you're going to kill this bulk.
Thanks Cory! I am trying.

Although, funny note on the bulk, I realized I have 26 less days than I thought!

Someone needs to teach me math, I realized when I did all of my calculations and wrote my "Training Manifesto" I said I would diet for 17 weeks from January 1 to April 1....notice anything wrong? I include the month of April in my 17 week total, problem is, as of April 1, it is only 13 weeks (roughly). Thus, I had to move the start date of my contest cut diet to December 5, 2011. Yes, right before the holidays I will start my contest diet. I will still enjoy some holiday food, because my "diet" will still be 4000 plus calories....there is room for a few cookies in there somewhere, lol!

138 - 26 = 112 days to get HUGE!

Goal is to make is to around 207. That is 13 more pounds, about 0.8 pounds per week. That would be the biggest I have ever been. Slightly shy of my 210 goal, but starting my diet is more important than getting big, I NEED to be lean to do well, even if that sacrifices some size.

112 days to get HUGE

Monday

Monday

Morning

Chinup - I need to deload these, it was brutal on the last reps
BW+32.5 x 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6

Kayak Row - variation of stiff arm lat pulldown
40 x 3 each side, 6 to middle

Pullups
BW+16 x 5, 5 sets

DB Row
73x10, 3 sets

superset with

Suspended Pushups
BWx10, 3 sets

Triset, no rest between exercises, 3 sets

Stiff Arm Rope Pulldown
40x8
Kneeling Pulldown
40x5
Kneeling Row
40x5

Lunch

Flat Bench Press
194x10, 5 sets

superset with Crunches, BWx20

DB Press
73x10, 4 sets

Suspended Pushup
BWx10, 3 sets

OH Press
87.5x12, 3 sets

Ab Wheel Rollout
BWx10, 2 sets

Pulldown
121x20, 15, 15

------

Diet Update

Bodyweight average last week: 191.9
Bodyweight average this week: 194.0

This week was my fast week. I seem to alternate between gaining quick and gaining next to nothing.

I weighed in heavy, 195.5 the last 2 mornings which inflated my average. I think my legs seriously sucked up everything I ate and drank since the double session on Saturday and that is why I weighed in heavy. I am not complaining, my legs are swole in a good way right now.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 08-16-2011 at 04:02 PM.