ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - My Fitness Journal
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:54 AM
startintoday is awesome
Stranger

I went to the nurse at my gym on 6-20. I weigh exactly the same as 5-16. The only difference is I've lost an inch on my waist and at least a half inch for all my other measurements. What concerned me is she measured my body fat with a caliper and it is 3% higher than last time. It would be more motivating to see it go down because now it feels like I am trying my best and still am where I started. I was thinking of going on the keto diet or mountain dog diet to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time.

As far as my workouts I still meet with the trainer 2x and go to bootcamp. I'm pretty active on the weekends last weekend I met with the trainer Saturday, did my incline interval routine, jogged 15 mins and stationary biked 22.5 miles. This weekend I met with my trainer yesterday and did 25 mins on the stairmaster 60 steps/90 steps interval. Today I did an hour on the elliptical and walked 12 miles.

I was thinking of doing one hour of cardio on the treadmill or elliptical and doing something low intensity to burn more calories like biking or walking. I am going to a Parkour class on Wednesday, it's time to take my level of fitness to the next level and try something new.