ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708 View Post
Great workouts man! I will let you know, I am here to keep you honest...dont let "skipping" workouts become a habit that gets worse!!!! hahahahahaha, good work man!
I seriously appreciate that. With a contest coming up in April, I want people who read my journal to keep my accountable.

I promise, if it does become a habit, it will be a conscious decision that sleep is more important than that workout...it won't be a last minute, hit-the-snooze-button lazy decision.

-----

Sunday

Occluded Walk

Tire Drags and Walking Lunges

-----

Deload this week, will be mostly dragging the tire. I will also be skipping all AM workouts. This is planned to catch up on much needed sleep.

I have been pushing it hard averaging 8-9 sessions per week. I feel I have earned/need this deload.

On a side note, last time I attempted to squat was 5/31/11. My hip flexor/psoas is feeling much better. I will probably give it a few more weeks and then attempt light squats.

-----

Diet Update

Bodyweight Average last week: 187.6
Bodyweight Average this week: 188.1

0.5 lbs gained, although that was slightly distorted by the early part of the week where I was weighing in light. Been weighing in heavy the last few days because I was attempting to "catch up" a bit from the light days. Weighed in at 191 on Saturday morning.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 06-20-2011 at 12:43 PM.