Occluded Walk - super intense, I wrapped pretty tight

Afternoon

Leg Extension
100x10, 8 sets

superset with

Snatch Grip Deadlift with Duckfeet
270x5, 6 sets
220x10, 2 sets

Snatch Grip DL forces you to get your hips lower, thus quads are more involved. Then I brought the quads in more by using a duckfeet position (turning the toes out). The leg extensions done immediately before my set helped me feel my quads more as well. It felt good, I was breathing really heavy with this superset.

Walking Lunge
BWx12, 4 sets

Leg Extension - drop set
100x13, 75x5, 50x5

------

I noticed a decent vain (actually 2) popping on my legs, but it is much better on my left leg. I have been hitting squats and deadlifts hard this bulk, but I also think the occlusion training I have been doing has contributed to the hypertrophy and increased vascularization that I am seeing. It is exciting to be bulking, where you would expect to see less vascularization as it gets covered in a layer of water/fat, and getting more vascular. Additionally, one of my pants that I haven't worn in 4-5 months did not fit well in the thighs, but still fit well in the waist when I put them on last night. Bulk is definitely a success thus far.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano